Visit Mee on my Website!

Visit Mee on my Website!
Visit www.dsmeebee.com

Monday, August 15, 2011

Boston's Rose Kennedy Greenway Open Market

Rose Kennedy Greenway Open Market!
http://www.greenwayopenmarket.com/





Even as a Bostonian I will find new fun things to do in Boston every once in awhile. A few weeks ago I heard from a friend about the Greenway Open Market. I had been to the SOWA Open Market many times but had never heard of the Greenway Open Market. Many of venders are similar to the SOWA market but the Greenway is a wonderful location for an open market. It’s a great way to spend a Saturday! Get off the T at Government Center and pick up some fresh veggies at the farmers market and walk down the Greenway passed Quincy Market and find handmade jewelry, crafts, baby clothes, t-shirts, and much more. The best part of the Greenway Open Market is that all the venders are local Boston companies so you can feel good about supporting the local artist!

One group of local Architects were selling T-shirts to support the architectural research they are doing. They are called Figure Ground and I love the graphic bold style of their shirts!





No comments:

Post a Comment